Crispy Juicy French Toasts
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3268 times
To make it attractive you can - grade some chocolate if it is readily available.
after deep frying the round slice - put it on tissue paper so that excess oil is absorbed by the paper.
- Remove crust from bread slice and cut them in round shape.
- Deep fry the slices , till they are light brown in colour.
- Heat 1 cup if water and add sugar to it. make one thread sugar syrup.
- Immediately after deep frying the slice - deep them into the sugar syrup.
- Apply a layer of fresh cream , after removing from syrup.
- Garnish with jam . cut the pineapple slice into small 6 pieces and put one piece on each slice.
This recipe was contributed by aditi77 on 23 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.