Crispy Idli Snack
by Palak Rajput
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16559 times
A crunchy delicious snack made using left over idlis!
Add your private note
Crispy Idli Snack recipe - How to make Crispy Idli Snack
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 to 2 servings
- Heat oil in a kadhai, dip the idlis first in maida-water mixture and then roll in to bread crumbs.
- Deep fry till they turn golden brown in colour and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- For the tempering, heat the oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the urad dal and curry leaves.
- Add the ground paste and cook till it leaves oil on side.
- Then add the fried idli pieces and mix gently on a slow flame.
- Garnish it with lemon and coriander leaves.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 26 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.