by Foodie sona
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3117 times
Crispy from outer, soft from inside with sweetness of condensed milk.
Add your private note
Crispy Delight recipe - How to make Crispy Delight
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 servings
- Take bread slice , remove edges and cut slice into round shape with the help of round cutter. (each slice has 2-3 round shape).
- Deep fry in oil till golden and crispy.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and remove excess oil. Keep aside.
- Take milk into bowl and add custard powder, mix well and make a smooth paste.
- Heat pan and pour this mixture into pan.
- When the mixture starts to boil, cook for 2-3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Now add 1/4 cup of condensed milk , mix well and cook again 2 minutes or till the mixture becomes thick, while stirring continuously for avoiding burning at the bottom of the pan. Remove from heat and let it cool down or refrigerate for about 30 min.
- For layering, First place 1 piece of fried bread slice then apply thick layer of custard on it.
- Then put fried bread slice.
- Now spread condense milk layer then garnish with colour tutti-frutti.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie sona on 01 Aug 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.