Crispy Delighful Vadas
This recipe has been viewed 2267 times
These wadas are excellent wholesome starters with cruchy outside and tenderly soft within.
- Soak rice and dal together in warm water for 4 hours.
- Soak poha for half hour before grinding dal and rice
- Grind together all the soaked items by adding minimum water
- Remove the batter for wadas in a bowl and add chopped chillies, coriander, besan, ginger, salt, pepper and jeera powder.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and just before frying, add fruit salt and soda in batter and mix well.
- Drop the batter in oil with fingers or spoon in uneven shape.
- Fry till golden brown crisp cover is attained.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney or tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Pranav1393 on 02 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.