Crispy Cheese Toast
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1895 times
Cheese toast is one of the most delicious dish liked by everyone when served with tomato sauce.
- Remove the edges of each bread slice and divide them into 2 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Combine the onion, capsicum, tomato and cream in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and spread each portion on each bread slice.
- Divide the cheese into 4 equal portions and spread a portion of cheese on each bread slice.
- Grill the bread slices in a pre-heated griller for 5 minutes or till the cheese melts.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by ShikhaJain81 on 30 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.