Crispy Cheese Rolls
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6031 times
Serve hot with green chutney (hari chutney) and tomato ketchup.
- Combine the milk, cheese, onions, green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and spoon out each portion into a bread slice.
- Roll the bread slice to seal tightly.
- Heat the oil in a kadhia and deep fry each roll till they turn crisp and golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#449341 on 25 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.