Crispy Cheese Potato Open Sandwich
by Uttam Kumar
This recipe has been viewed 2149 times
This is a classic recipe for teatime snack that is super easy and very tasty. Its a bit healthy too due to beetroot and sesame seeds. Kids like it very much. Its crispy too if you use cheddar cheese.
Add your private note
Crispy Cheese Potato Open Sandwich recipe - How to make Crispy Cheese Potato Open Sandwich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 3 servings
- Apply some butter over bread and toast it over pan.
- Now mash the potato and add all the flavoring like chutney, piri-piri seasoning, fresh herbs and salt.
- Apply generous amount of filling over bread.
- Now let it rest for 5 min and the apply cheese over it all over.
- Top it with beetroot julienne and toasted sesame seeds.
- Once done, preheat oven then grill these open sandwich in oven for 12 minutes.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally.
- Serve with cocktail sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Uttam Kumar on 09 Sep 2015I am a gourmand almost by birth and have been experimenting with food to any extent. I hate people w...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.