This recipe has been viewed 1449 times
Instant chatpata nutritious snack for you and your kids.
Add your private note
Crispy Chaat recipe - How to make Crispy Chaat
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Steam the sprouts with 1/4th cup water and salt in a covered microwave safe bowl for 2-3 mins at 100% power. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Take 2 potatoes, wash and prick them with a fork.
- Boil covered in 1 cup of water at 100% power for 4-5 mins, in microwave safe bowl.
- Allow to stand for 5 mins. Peel and chop them.
- Wash and soak the chick peas overnight.
- Drain the excess water. Boil in 3 cups water and salt at 100% power for 30 mins. And then at 60% power for 15 mins(covered).
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients of chaat and spices thoroughly
- in a mixing bowl.
- Serve immediately with tomato sauce,mint/coriander chutney.
This recipe was contributed by RandhirDamley on 27 Jun 2014I am currently persuing my Degree In Hotel Mangement from ITM-IHM. Navi Mumbai.I am in First year BA...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.