Crispy Capsicum-paneer Bread Pakodas
by Amrita Sasane
This recipe has been viewed 509 times
A different taste of bread pakodas with a unique filling. A bite with flavour of capsicums, soft paneer, crunchiness of corn and crispyness of bread adds to the joy. This recipe also shows a colorful combination of the filling. Surely, from younger to older, everyone will enjoy it!
- Add boiled kernels to grated paneer.
- Add ginger-garlic paste, salt, corainder and cumin powder to 1 above.
- Divide the mixture into two equal portions.
- In one portion, add red capsicum, and in the other green capsicum.
- Keep aside.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Add water to form a semi-liquid batter.
- Add 1 tbsp of hot oil into the batter, mix well and keep aside.
- Cut 1 bread slice into two halves after removing the edges.
- Gently moist the bread slice with water.
- Place about 1 tsp of green capsicum mixture in the center of slice and roll it into a ball with bread slice covering the mixture/filling.
- Prepare similar balls with red capsicum filling. This should make total 10 balls.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, dip each roll in prepared paste and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Amrita Sasane on 30 Jul 2015I am a crazy foodie from Pune and enjoy all types of cuisines. Cooking is one of my hobbies and I fi...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.