Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1612 times
Crispy cabbi is an interesting and simple vegetable stir fry recipe with cabbage strips tossed with onions, chillies, hing and mustard seeds. Relish the crispy cabbi vegetable recipe garnished with coriander leaves and sprinkled with black pepper powder.
- 1)cut cabbage into fine lengthy pieces.
- 2)cut onion into fine lengthy pieces.
- 3)cut chillies into two.
- 4)heat the oil and add heing,mustard seeds to it .
- 5)add onion,chillies,black pepper to it and fry till light brown.
- 6)add cabbage and salt and fry for few minutes.
- 7)cover the vessel and cook for few minutes till cabbage becomes soft.
- 8)add pepper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by pandeyanjali on 29 May 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.