by Foodie #381196
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6067 times
Crispy biscuits is an easy recipe to bake crispy biscuits or cookies at home.The maida flour is mixed with butter, cheese and spices like cumin seeds. A lip smacking and crispy freshly baked biscuit recipe which taste best when served with tea.
- Mix cheese, butter, maida and knead well to make it into a smooth dough.
- Cover the dough in a clingfilm and roll it spreading it equally to make it look like pipe.
- Keep it in fridge for 15 mins.
- Remove from fridge and cut it into small biscuits and place it in the tray (oven).
- Brush the beaten egg on the biscuits and sprinkle cumin/ sesame seeds.
- Heat it on a praheated oven for 10-12 mins till it turns golden.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #381196 on 23 Aug 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.