Crispy Bhindi with Khuskhus
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10138 times
It is simple yet delicious recipe.
- Heat a kadhai and dry roast the khuskhus and peanuts for few seconds, cool and blend into a coarse powder. Keep aside.
- Combine the khuskhus- peanut powder ,red chilli powder,turmeric, coriander powder, salt,dry mango powder and ginger-garlic paste and mix well.
- In a deep bowl combine the ladies finger with the prepared masala and toss well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds cracklr, add the ladies finger and cook on a medium flame till the ladies finger becomes crispy.
- Add the paneer and garam masala and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by kdsingh on 06 Mar 2011My hobby is cooking. I am passionate about cooking.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.