Crispy Bhindi Fry
by Lakshmi P
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6157 times
Bhindi fry, bhindis are coated with a mixture of besan and salt and deep fried till golden crisp. Just a sprinkle of chilli powder and black pepper powder enhances the flavour of the bhindis. Serve as a starter or as an accompaniment to the main course. A quick and easy recipe to make and a very tasty too.
- Cut the bhindi into half and cut it into further half vertically.
- Place it in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the besan flour with little salt and mix it well and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Fry the bhindis until golden brown.
- Take it out of the pan and place it on a paper towel.
- Sprinkle chilli powder and pepper powder and can add little salt if necessary and toss it well.
- Alternatively you can add chaat masala and dry mango powder instead of chilli powder and pepper powder.
- Crispy bhindi fry is ready and can be served as a starter or side dish.
This recipe was contributed by Lakshmi P on 21 Jun 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.