Crispy Bhendi Pakodas
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4570 times
Crispy bhindi pakodas make for an awesome side dish, starter or even evening snack with the lady fingers or bhindis cut lengthwise and then deep fried after coating with a gram flour or besan based batter.
- Combine all the 3 flours, salt, soda, chilli powder, ajinamoto and mix well to a smooth mixture.
- Add the ghee and mix well so that the mixture resembles the bread crumbs. Keep aside.
- Cut the ladies finger lengthwise and apply the flour mixture to ladies finger bits.
- Heat the oil in kadhai and deep fry the ladies finger till golden brown and crisp.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by devi.m on 26 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.