Crispy Besan Butter Munchies - Butter Murukku
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9735 times
Murukku is a traditional savory snack from southern part of india. Easy and simple murukku preparation for deepavali festival.
- Combine the besan and rice flour in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the butter, salt, chilli powder, carom seeds and mix well.
- Add water slowly to flour and knead into a soft dough.
- Fill this dough to murukku maker.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and carefully press murukku shape directly to hot oil and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from both the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and cool and store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#419070 on 30 Oct 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.