Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2464 times
A crunchy yummy snack. . . Make sure you don't dip the bread slices in water for more than 5 seconds. Best served with mint chutney.
- In a broad bowl, dip the bread slices in little water and remove immediately.
- Squeeze out the excess water using your palms and spread them in a large flat plate.
- Add the salt, red chillies and chaat masala and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and make small balls out of these mixture.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry each ball till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#448661 on 30 May 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.