Crispest Onion Pakodas
by Dhara Mehta
This recipe has been viewed 1859 times
Enjoy the most crispest onion pakodas - perfect menu with tea on a rainy day
- Combine the onion , salt and green chilly in a bowl and mix well.
- Try to squeeze out maximum amount of water from onions.
- Retain the water in same bowl.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and form a very thick batter.
- Deep dry pakodas in hot oil on high flame until golden brown.
- Enjoy with chutney or tea or ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Dhara Mehta on 25 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.