Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 590 times
Can be stored for few days
quick snack for small children
Add your private note
Crisp discs recipe - How to make Crisp discs
Cooking Time: Total Time:
leftover rotis,parathas or puris
- Cut the rotis,parathas or puris into 4 quaters.
- Deep fry them few at a time.
- Sprinkle salt,red chilli pwd and amchur pwd as soon as taken out from kadai
- Let it cool for some time
- Serve as a evening snack.
- Can also be used for sevpuri or dahi chaat
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#435380 on 12 Jan 2009
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.