Crisp Til Soya Kabab
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18805 times
This is a nutritious recipe snack , good for diabetic patients,
fat free and delicious.
- Grind soya chunks to a fine powder,
- Add gram flour,sprouts, mashed tofu and potato, seasoning, mint leaf,kastoori methi,red chilli powder, green chillies,lemon juice,ginger, garlic,amchur powder
- .blend roughly in a mixer for 1 second.
- Do not make into a paste.
- Shape them into small round balls.
- stuff chopped blue berry in each ballgive them desired s
This recipe was contributed by neeru2agarwal on 04 Sep 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.