Crisp Rice Pakodas
by Foodie #636405
This recipe has been viewed 698 times
What a delicious way to use leftover rice!
- Combine all ingredients (except oil and bread crumbs and cornflour)in a large bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 20 equal portion and shape into a round ball.
- Roll them in the bread crumbs and cornflour mixture till they are evenly covered from all sides.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai or pan deep fry the balls,till they are light golden in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper serve immediately with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #636405 on 13 Jul 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.