Crisp Garlic Pasta
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2135 times
Any pasta or noodles can be used to make this simple and filling western recipe.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and bread pieces and saute until crisp and brown.
- Remove 1/4 cup and keep aside for garnishing.
- Add the mushrooms and saute lightly.
- Keep mushrooms firm and not soggy.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well.
- Serve fresh and warm garnished with crisp garlic, bread pieces and finely chopped tomatoes.
- Serve it with fresh lime juice.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 03 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.