Crisp Aalu Parwal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 31263 times
It is a new version of the regular parwal sabji.
Add your private note
Crisp Aalu Parwal recipe - How to make Crisp Aalu Parwal
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 to 4 servings
- Heat oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and parwal and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add the potatoes and mix well, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add all the powders and cook covered till potatoes are done.
- Serve hot with phulkas/roti or naan.
This recipe was contributed by Pranav1393 on 12 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.