Crepes with Mango Sauce
by Something special
This recipe has been viewed 746 times
Crepes with Mango Sauce, this is a good dish to serve as a dessert or as a sweet treat when kids come home hungry.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk till no lumps remain.
- Heat a non-stick pan and brush it lightly with butter.
- Cool slightly, pour a ladleful of the mixture into the pan and tilt in a circular motion to make a 150 mm. (6”) round.
- Cook it, using a little butter, till light pink spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to make more crêpes.
- In a bowl mix cream cheese, cream and castor sugar. Add chopped mango pieces. Keep aside.
- Blend ripe mango in a mixer and sieve the pulp.
- Mix brown sugar and cream in a pan and heat till sugar melts, taking care that it does not come to a boil.
- Remove from heat. Keep aside to cool. Once cooled add the mango pulp and mix well.
- Take each crepe, fill with a portion of the stuffing and roll it.
- Repeat step 1 with the remaining crepes.
- Serve topped with mango sauce and garnish with sliced pistachios.
This recipe was contributed by Something special on 30 May 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.