Crepes, Eggless Sweet Crepes for Desserts
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5301 times
- Mix the plain flour, cornflour, milk, sugar, salt and ½ cup of water. Mix very well until no lumps remain.
- Grease a 125 mm. (5") diameter non-stick pan with the butter and gently heat the pan.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of the batter and tilt the pan around quickly so that the batter coats the pan evenly.
- When the sides starts to peel off, turn the crêpe around and cook the other side for 30 seconds.
- Repeat for the remaining batter, greasing the pan with butter when required.
- Crêpes can be made ahead of time and stored refrigerated in plastic film.
- VARIATION : CHOCOLATE CRÊPES
- Add 2 tablespoon of cocoa powder to the above recipe to make Chocolate Crêpes.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||37.4 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.9 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||18.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.