Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5668 times
1. while frying chicken, be careful that the colour doesn't change to black.
2. the rice shouldn't be over cooked.
Add your private note
Creole Jambalaya recipe - How to make Creole Jambalaya
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- 1. in a large pan, heat oil & brown chicken.
- 2. remove. add onion, celery ,pepper & garlic to pan& fry for 5 min.
- 3. stir in spices & heat for 1 min. then, stir in the rice & cook for 1 min.
- 4. add oregano, tomato juice & stock.
- 5 return chicken to the pan,season well,bring to boil & then cover & simmer gently for 15 min.
- 6. stir in prawns,heat uncovered for 3 min & then serve.
This recipe was contributed by soumyaananth on 13 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.