This recipe has been viewed 3919 times
Add your private note
Creole recipe - How to make Creole
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- In a large pan, heat oil & brown chicken.
- Remove. add onion, celery ,pepper & garlic to pan& fry for 5 min.
- Stir in spices & heat for 1 min. then, stir in the rice & cook for 1 min.
- Add oregano, tomato juice & stock.
- Return chicken to the pan,season well,bring to boil & then cover & simmer gently for 15 min.
- Stir in prawns,heat uncovered for 3 min & then serve.
This recipe was contributed by zosia on 24 Oct 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.