Creamy Vegetable Soup
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 471 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 119960 times
Creamy vegetable soup is quick and is also good for kids as it has no spice and add a little grated cheese to it and your kids will surely relish.
Add your private note
Creamy Vegetable Soup recipe - How to make Creamy Vegetable Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 servings
- Heat the butter and fry the onion for 1 minute.
- Add the vegetables and fry again for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 3 teacups of water and cook until the vegetables are soft.
- Mix the flour and milk and add to the vegetables. Cook for at least 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve hot with grated cheese.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.