Creamy Soda Drink
by Rehana Khambaty
This recipe has been viewed 2711 times
A delicious drink with a combination of condensed milk and soda!
- Whip cream till it forms soft peaks. Keep aside.
- Combine the condensed milk with lemon essence and green colour and mix well.
- Divide equally into 8 tall glasses.
- In each glass pour 1/3 of the bottle of chilled soda and mix well.
- Add 1 tbsp of whipped cream to each glass and pour the remaining soda to fill the glasses.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 30 Apr 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.