Creamy Salmon and Sun-dried Tomato
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3703 times
Creamy salmon with sundried tomato is an awesome but simple fish or salmon recipe with sundried tomatoes. The tomatoes render an appealing look and a lovely flavour to the fish dish. The salmon are baked in a creamy sauce and topped with salt, pepper and sun dried tomatoes. Relish the creamy salmon with sun dried tomato as a part of a healthy meal.
- Sprinkle yeast and sugar onto the warm water and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Stand in a warm place for 5-10 minutes or until the mixture becomes frothy.
- Sift both flours,(include any husks) and the salt into a large bowl.
- Pour in the yeast mixture and the first measure of olive oil and mix well.
- Turn onto a floured surface and knead for 2 to 10 minutes or until the mixture is smooth and elastic.
- Place in a lightly oiled basin, cover with snap wrap or a clean tea towel and stand in a warm place for about 40 minutes or until the dough has doubled in size.
- Knock dough down and knead gently.
- Roll dough into one, two or more balls depending on the number and sizes of pizzas required.
- Roll dough into a circle to fit a lightly oiled pizza tray or flat oven tray.
- Brush lightly with the a little olive oil and allow to rest while making the topping.
- Salmon topping:
- 125g cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- I teaspoon drained, chopped capers
- Salt and lemon pepper to taste
- 4 spring onions or shallots finely sliced
- 2 stalks celery, finely sliced
- 220g pink salmon, drained and flaked
- 8-12 sun-dried tomatoes finely sliced
- Beat the cream cheese, tomato paste, chili sauce and worcestershire sauce until smooth.
- Stir in the capers and season to taste with the salt and pepper.
- Spread over the uncooked pizza base.
- Top with the spring onions or shallots, celery, flaked salmon and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Bake in a very hot oven 230 degrees c for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by swapnanaaz on 15 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.