Creamy Paneer Pasanda
by Puja Mehta
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5754 times
A simple curry recipe that everyone will love whether they're 8 or 80!
- Firstly, shallow fry the diced paneer until golden brown.
- Once the paneer is golden brown, soak them into warm water.
- Then fry to diced mushroom and capsicum for only 2 minutes, and then keep aside.
- Add some oil into pan and then add chopped onion, garlic and ginger, and saute until light brown.
- Once the ingredients are light brown, add the cashew and milk paste and stir for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato puree and water and then leave to boil until desired consistency.
- Add the spices and mix well.
- Lastly, add the paneer, mushrooms and capsicum to the gravy, heat and then serve with naan, paratha or roti.
This recipe was contributed by Puja Mehta on 31 Mar 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.