Creamy Palak Toast
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6309 times
A tasty breakfast dish made of bread slices and palak!!
Add your private note
Creamy Palak Toast recipe - How to make Creamy Palak Toast
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: 5-8 mins+baking time Total Time:
- Put the butter and cook the onion for 1/2 minute. add the green chilies , spinach and soda bi-carb and cook for 2 minutes.
- Mix the cornflour mixture. add to the mixture and cook until the mixture becomes thick. add salt.
- Spread a little spinach mixture on each toast piece.
- Sprinkle some grated cheese on top.
- Grill in a hot oven at 200 degree c (400 degree f) for a few minutes.
- Serve hot with tabasco sauce.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.