Creamy Nutty Mushroom
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2864 times
A delicious subzi made with mushrooms and lots of cheese and various nuts. Serve with lacha paratha or missi roti.
- Blanch the mushrooms in salted water, drain and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the ginger-garlic paste, curry leaves, fenugreek leaves and onions and saute till the onions turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the tomato puree, mix well and saute till the oil leaves the sides.
- Add all the masalas and mix well.
- Add the nuts, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the cream gradually and mix well.
- Add the mushrooms and mix well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with nuts and cream.
This recipe was contributed by sonia.15 on 26 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.