Creamy Mushroom Macaroni
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5607 times
A cheesy pasta dish, creamu mushroom macaroni is loved by adults and children alike. Prepare a delicious and creamy macaroni stir fried with mushrooms with our easy to prepare macaroni recipe. Share and recommend your favorite cheese recipe, macaroni recipe, cheese macaroni recipe, pasta recipe online at tarladalal.com
Add your private note
Creamy Mushroom Macaroni recipe - How to make Creamy Mushroom Macaroni
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni1 tbsp butter1/3 cup milk
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 pound processed cheese food, cubed
- 1 bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees f (175 degrees c).
- 2 in medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, milk, mushroom soup and processed cheese.
- Stir until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in cooked pasta. pour into 2 quart baking dish and bake 20 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Let stand 10 minutes and serve
This recipe was contributed by co0kie78 on 27 Apr 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.