Creamy Mulligatawny Soup
by meenal ganatra
This recipe has been viewed 4419 times
A delicious creamy coconut flavoured soup!! Hit in monsoons!
- Combine the garlic, ginger, cinnamon, coriander seeds, cumin, fennel, fenugreek seeds and peppercorns and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste, addin water.
- Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the besan and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the groud paste and saute for more 1 minute.
- Add 850 ml water and curry leaves, mix well and cook for 10 minutes or till you get a thick consistency
- Add the Coconut milk, lemon juice and salt.
- Strain through muslin cloth and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by meenal ganatra on 06 Jul 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.