Creamy Mughlai Vegetable Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 76 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18434 times
A brilliant preparation that everyone is sure to enjoy! This effortless preparation of mixed vegetables, raisins and golden brown cashewnuts, perked up with garam masala, is a real treat for both your eyes and your senses.
Capsicum adds crunch to this dry subzi, while cream gives it a luscious mouth-feel and rich taste. Serve the Creamy Mughlai Vegetable Subzi hot, with Khamiri Roti .
Add your private note
Creamy Mughlai Vegetable Subzi recipe - How to make Creamy Mughlai Vegetable Subzi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 3 servings
- Heat the ghee in a deep non-stick pan, add the cashewnuts and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the french beans, carrot and green peas and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add ½ cup of water, mix well cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 7 to 8 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the capsicum, chilli powder, garam masala, raisins and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 2 minutes.
- Switch off the flame, add the fresh cream and mix well.
- Serve hot with khamiri roti.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||724.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin C||35.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||15.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.