Creamy Lauki Soup
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 23723 times
- In a pressure cooker, add 2 glasses of water, bottle gournd pieces, onions, tomato, yellow moong dal, rice, ginger, garli, pepper and salt, mix well and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Blend using a hand blender till smooth and strain the mixture using a sieve.
- Bring the soup to boil, add the garam masala, coriander powder and pepper, mix well and bring to boil.
- Serve hot garnished with cream.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 26 Dec 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.