Creamy Fruit Salad
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14787 times
1. serve chilled only to get best of your efforts.
2.seasonal and nutritious fruits could be used.
3.do not use lemon.
- Combine fruits,cherries with slices of bananas in a bowl,cover with plastic wrap and keep in rffrigator.
- Heat milk and add sugar.
- Mix corn flour with 1/4 cup of cold milk and add this to the hot milk after turning off heat.
- Add vanilla extract .let the sauce cool down.
- Use an electric mixer to whip the whipping cream to soft peaks.
- Incoporate the wipped cream into cold custard sauce by folding action. don''t beat it or you will lose all the air.
- Now pour the mixture onto the fruit bowl and fold it very carefully.
- Pour the dessert bowls and keep in refrigator for an hour before serving.
This recipe was contributed by v.dewani on 23 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.