by MEENA SAVLA
This recipe has been viewed 1660 times
The caramel taste with butterscotch is heaven. You will not be able to resist yourself from it. The `CREAMY DELIGHT` is as creamy and delicious and you can ask for nothing in this hot summer days.
Add your private note
Creamy Delight recipe - How to make Creamy Delight
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Spread sugar in a thick bottom vessel and allow it to melt over a low medium heat till rich golden in colour.
- Carefully pour milk and cook stirring till the caramelized sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- If time permits, keep in deep freezer (ice compartment) for 4-5 hours or until firm (set).
- To Serve, blend the frozen caramel milk, fresh cream, 2 scoop butterscotch ice cream, butterscotch essence till frothy.
- Pour equally into 4 glasses and top with ½-1/2 scoop butterscotch ice cream and drizzle butterscotch syrup and sprinkle chocolate chip on top if desired.
- Serve immediately with a straw and a spoon.
This recipe was contributed by MEENA SAVLA on 12 May 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.