Creamy Crispy Rice Balls with Cheesy Tomato Dip
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3309 times
A crunchy creamy delicacy..
- Heat the butter and oil in a pan, add the onions and garlic ans saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the rice, salt, pepper, parsley, cheese spread and half of bread crumbs, mix well and remove from the flame.
- Mix well till firm and make balls.
- Dip into maida mix and roll in bread crumbs and refrigerate to make it firm.
- Hea the oil in a kadhai and deep fry in hot oil till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Keep aside.
- Grind all dip ingredients to make the dip.
- Top the balls with 1/2 tsp dip and garnish with a coriander leaf.
This recipe was contributed by nids1982 on 12 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.