Creamy Corn Pizza, Corn Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8625 times
Presto, here we have a creamy pesto-flavoured corn sauce, topped with roasted coloured capsicum. Sure to delight all those who taste it!
- Pierce a fork into each capsicum, grease them with oil and roast on an open flame till it is chared.
- Remove, cut into thin slices and wash thoroughly. Keep aside.
- Place one pizza base on a greased baking tray.
- Spread 1 tbsp tomato ketchup and ½ tbsp sweet chilli sauce on it.
- Spread half the corn pesto mixture and half the capsicum slices over it.
- Sprinkle a little salt and then spread half the cheese on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 minutes or till the base is evenly browned and the cheese melts.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make another pizza.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||644.9 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.7 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||178.8 mg|
|Folic Acid||0 mcg|
RECIPE SOURCE : Corn
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.