Creamy Corn Pizza ( Jain International)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 51 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 42324 times
A distinctly italian pizza flavoured with pesto.
- Place one pizza base on a greased baking tray.
- Spread ¼th the italian tomato sauce on it followed by ¼th the corn pesto sauce.
- Top with ¼th cup of baby corn and ¼th cup of asparagus and finally half the cheese. Sprinkle some salt on top.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 to 15 minutes or till the base is evenly browned and the cheese melts.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more pizzas.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||476.5 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.3 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1.6 mg|
|Vitamin C||45.6 mg|
|Folic Acid||49.6 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.