Creamy Corn In White Sauce with Cheese
by Palak Rajput
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25414 times
Its a cheesy preparation and serves best with bread or pita bread.
- Heat the butter in a non-stick pan, add the plain flour and sauté for 3 minutes on a slow flame.
- Add the corn, pepper and salt and mix well.
- Add the milk, while stirring continuously and cook on a slow flame for 5 minutes.
- Add the cheese, mix well and simmer for a minute or until the cheese melts.
- Serve warm with bread or pita bread.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 26 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.