Creamy Chocolate Pie
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5016 times
A yummy Creamy chocolate pie recipe topped with assorted fruits. Find many delicious desert recipes, pie recipe, chocolate recipe at tarladalal.com
- Mix the biscuits, sugar and butter and press the mixturre evenly into a 150 mm. (6") diameter loose bottom tin.
- Put to chill.
- Put the cream to a boil in a broad pan, stirring continuously.
- Remove from the fire. add the chocolate and stir well till you get a smooth sauce.
- Cool slightly and mix in the whipped cream.
- Spread the filling over the crust and put to set in the refrigerator.
- Decorate with the cut fruits.
- Serve chilled
This recipe was contributed by ilabansal on 20 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.