Creamy Cheese Dip
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 177 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 69881 times
A cheese dip delicately flavoured with capsicum and mustard. This creamy dip compliments beautifully with most deep fried starters like wafers, nachos, bread pieces, croquettes etc.
- Combine the cornflour and 1 tbsp of milk in a small bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine the cheese slices, ½ cup of milk and capsicum, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the cornflour-milk mixture, mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the mustard powder and little salt and mix well.
- Serve immediately with nacho chips, wafers and bread pieces.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per tbsp
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.