by Foodie #588592
This recipe has been viewed 1635 times
Its an instant tiffin for children and kids. Its quite suitable for working ladies who have a rush schedule in evening hours.
- Take 4-6 pieces of bread and cut off the edges.
- Take all the ingredients (except butter) in a bowl and mix well.
- Beat the mixture till it becomes creamy and smooth.
- Spread the mixture evenly on one piece and put another piece on it.
- Likewise set the other 4 pieces.
- Grease butter slightly on both the sides of the sandwiches and
- Bake in pre heated oven till golden brown.
- Cut of the sandwiches in triangular shape and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #588592 on 05 Mar 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.