Creamy Alu Soup
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2860 times
A delicious and creamy soup made with potatoes and vegetable broth.
- Boil potatoes and peal off the skin.after 2 minutes put the potatoes in mixie and make a paste.keep this aside.
- Fry onions.add vegetables and fry for a minute.
- Then add 3 to 4 cups of water.
- Then add the potato paste in this and stirr constantly to avoid forming lumps
- Add salt and allow it to boil for 2 minutes.
- Then add a pinch of garam masala
- Then garnish with butter and coriander leaves while serving
This recipe was contributed by sukanyaa on 20 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.