Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1532 times
Cream of cauliflower and potato is a cheesy baked dish recipe with cauliflower florets and potatoes baked in an oven sprinkled with grated cheese.
- Take califlower cut it in to small small pieces.
- Peel the potatoe and slice it thin pieces.
- Blanch the tomatoe and cut it in to pieces.
- Slice the onions in a heated pan put 1/2 tsp of butter and then put the onions,potatoes,califlower and saute them
- Then put the cut blanched tomatoes with little bit of salt
- Saute them put around 3 cups of water and bring it to boil for around 3min.
- Keep it covered then blend it all in a blender put some milk
- Heat it up but do not boil add some black pepper and and salt according to taste.
- Put it in a soup bowl and sever with some garlic bread.
This recipe was contributed by pritipardesi on 22 Oct 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.