Cream of Lettuce Soup
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 72 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22206 times
Unusually delicious and so easy to make too.
- Chop the lettuce and onions.
- Heat the butter in a vessel, add the chopped vegetables and fry for a little time.
- Mix the milk and plain flour and add to the vegetable mixture together with 3 teacups of water.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Blend them mixture in a liquidiser and strain the soup.
- Heat for some time, add salt and pepper.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.