Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2796 times
Slightly roast the suji in a kadai.when it cools add it the cream.
add salt to the mixture just before cooking or else the mixture will become sloggy.
- Mix all the ingredients very well.
- Keep this mixture covered for 15 min.
- Now apply this mixture on both the sides of the bread
- On a hot griddle apply some oil or ghee.
- Sprinlke mustard seeds on it.
- When they start to crackle place the bread on it and cook till it tirns to a golden colour.
- Reapeat the process for the other side.
- Cut the pcs.horizontally and dot with tomato sauce
This recipe was contributed by shal_27 on 06 Jun 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.