Cream Pineapple Souffle
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6789 times
A tempting and appealing cream pineapple souffle recipe with a soft texture and awesome fresh natural pineapple flavours and taste in a creamy souffle recipe. Browse through our recipe collection of pineapple souffle recipes and souffle recipes, including our egoless souffle recipe at tarladalal.com
- Empty the whole tin of nestle cream in a juicer
- Take about 75% of the pineapple slices and add them to the juicer.
- Run juicer till cream and pineapple blend well.
- Add sugar to sweeten as per your requirements and run juicer once again.
- Cut the remaining pineapple slices into small cubes and put half of them in a bowl.
- Then pour the half the content of the juicer, put pineapple slices once again and pour remaining content from juicer .
- Serve after cooling for 5mins
This recipe was contributed by femiswise on 08 Jul 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.